- UT Library Catalog | Reserves
- Library Record (Renew) | ILLiad
- Online Journals List
- Research Databases
...find articles and more!
- UT Libraries Homepage
Health Science Campus
Mulford Library Building
To best meet your needs, the Mulford Health Science Library provides many ways for you to get help from a librarian:
In Person. Stop at the service desk on the fourth floor and ask to speak with the reference librarian on call. We're available Monday-Friday, 11 am-4 pm.
By Appointment. Complete the online appointment request form or call 419.383.4218 to make an appointment with a librarian.
IM. Interact online in real time with a Mulford Reference Librarian. Hours are Monday-Friday, 11 am - 4 pm. Our screen names for popular IM services:
- MulfordReference on AIM [sign up for a free account]
- MulfordReference on Yahoo [sign up for a free account]
- MulfordReference@yahoo.com on MSN/Windows Live [sign up for a free account]
- MulfordReference@gmail.com on Google Talk [sign up for a free account]
More information is available about reference services at the Mulford Health Science Library and about reference services at the other University Libraries.