SEARCH & BROWSE OUR DIGITAL COLLECTIONS
In addition to content in the virtual exhibit, visitors can access related digital collections in The University of Toledo Digital Repository, Toledo's Attic, and others.
The University of Toledo Digital Repository (UTDR) NOTE: Our digital collections will migrate to a new location, and the new links will be posted sometime afterwards.
Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections - Browse or search the digital collections below
Finding aids to featured manuscript collections:
- Acklin Stamping Company Records, MSS-139
- The Andersons, Inc. Records, MSS-194
- William M. Booker Scrapbooks, 1907-1952, MSS-070
- Business and Professional Women's Club, Toledo Records, MSS-137
- Ward M. Canaday Collection, 1902-1991, MSS-072
- Downtown Toledo Associates Records, 1955-1978, MSS-027
- Donald Duhaime Collection, MSS-077a
- Family Service of Northwest Ohio Records, MSS-158
- Jamie Farr Scripts, MSS-024
- Richard T. Gosser Papers, MSS-025.
- H.O. and H.W. Hem Toledo Scale Papers, MSS-176
- Alice Huebner Collection, MSS-133
- Inshield Die and Stamping Company Records, MSS-158
- International Chemical Workers Local 901 Records, MSS-085.
- Kaiser/Willys-Overland Scrapbook, MSS-156 (no finding aid for this collection)
- Kiwanis Club of Downtown Toledo Records, MSS-081
- Libbey-Owens-Ford Company Papers, MSS-066
- Lion Dry Goods Company, MSS-056
- Toledo/Northwest Ohio Local History Vertical Files
- Modern Glass Company Scrapbook, MSS-133s
- Owens-Corning, Inc. Records, MSS-222 (A digital collection is not available)
- Owens-Illinois Bottles, MSS-200
- Jack Paquette Collection on Northwest Ohio’s Glass Industry, MSS-169
- Quota Club, Sixth District, Records, MSS-122
- Quota International of Toledo Records, MSS-129
- Toledo, Angola, and Western Railway Records, MSS-102
- Toledo Rotary Club Records, MSS-145
- Toledo Scale Collection, MSS-153
- United Way of Greater Toledo Records, MSS-064
- University of Toledo, Department of History, Labor History Archive Records, UR86/75.
SEARCH & BROWSE OTHER DIGITAL COLLECTIONS
Canaday Center Virtual Exhibits on Related Topics
Access the virtual exhibits created for earlier exhibitions at the Canaday Center
This is your gateway to Toledo and Northwest Ohio history with essays, historic photographs, and videos related to local history focusing on the commercial, industrial, and social history of Toledo and Northwest Ohio. Related essays and exhibits in Toledo's Attic:
Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
The main branch of the public library, situated in Downtown Toledo is home to the area's richest local history and genealogical research resources. Visitors may visit or contact the branch for details.
- Images in Time - A collection of historical photographs of Toledo and Northwest Ohio
Toledo Museum of Art
The museum's glass collection is a monument to Toledo's image as the "Glass City," and it features glass collections from Toledo's past and from the Renaissance and Baroque eras purchased by leading glass industrialist Edward Drummond Libbey.