- Imam Khattab Lecture in Islamic Studies
- Murray-Bacik Lecture in Catholic Studies
- Philip Markoxicz Lecture in Jewish Biblical Studies
- Mahatma Gandhi Lecture for Peace and Non-Violence
- Jewish Crhistian Muslim Dialogue
- Religious Studies Forum
Religious Studies involves the analytic and rigorous application of the methods of the humanities and social sciences to the scholarly study of religion, religious phenomena, and religious experience. Students are invited to explore the themes, history, and artistic expressions of religion, as well as its social, cultural, and philosophical implications. Course topics range from the academic study of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam, to less familiar topics such as Eastern religions, Medieval witchcraft, or Native American Religions.