- AEC Staff
- Academic Coaching
- Workshops and Special Schedules
- Academic Support by Program
- Board Exam Resources
- General Academic Resources
- Register in Tutor Trac for a Review Session
- Residency Application Process
- Student Affairs
- Mulford Library
- Office of Accessibility (Main Campus Student Disability Services)
- Career Services for Students
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Office of Institutional Diversity
- Diversity Resources
- University Health Services
- Faculty Guide for Student Disability Services
Health Science Campus
The purpose of the AEC is to provide assistance and resources for students to enhance their academic performance.We are committed to serving your academic enrichment needs and look forward to working with you!
The AEC office remains open throughout the summer!
Stop by if:
You are looking for a tutor
Have a question about study strategies
Want to get books donated by the graduating medical students
Or just need a study break..... We are here for you!
Good Luck M2s on your Step 1 Board Exam!
DIRECTIONS FOR SCHEDULING TUTORING