- University of Toledo Medical Center
- About The University of Toledo
- Ruppert Health Center
- Department News
Health Science Campus
Ruppert Health Center2000 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
Phone: 419.383.5555 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Family Medicine was first established in 1974. Our mission is to provide quality predoctoral educational experiences to assist the University of Toledo in preparing generalist physicians, and to sponsor a residency program to prepare family physicians for practice in Northwest Ohio.
The Department, through its divisions of Education, Research and Evaluation, as well as its Residency Program, has exerted a leadership role in developing an innovative predoctoral program, competency-based clerkship, accelerated residency positions and research in medical health and education.
Consistent with the University of Toledo’s mission to improve the human condition, the mission of the Department of Family Medicine is to:
- Improve the health of people of all ages in their family and community contexts through education, clinical practice, and the advancement of knowledge of our discipline.
Nationally recognized strong academic department of family medicine for our:
- Generalist and family medicine education at all levels from fundamental clinical skills through family medicine sub-specialties and continuing medical education.
- Scholarly achievement.
- Premier primary care practice with multiple sites and across the continuum of care.
Check out our divisions for more information, and thank you for visiting our site.