- Medicine Home
- Academic Division Pages
- Clinical Division Pages
- Internal Medicine Clerkship
- Residency Program
- Fellowship Program
- Affiliated Groups
- Grand Rounds
Health Science Campus
Ruppert Health CenterRoom # 0012
Fax: 419.383.6244 email@example.com
Candidate qualifications for the Sleep Medicine Fellowship Program at the University of Toledo are based on the following essential information. When all the appropriate data is received, your application will be considered.
Only completed ERAS applications will be considered.
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation from physicians (both US and/or foreign) dated within the past year, with one letter being from the current program director. All letters must be on letterhead.
- Official transcript of medical school (must have registrar's signature and seal)
- Dean's letter
- Official USMLE transcripts, with all three steps completed
- ECFMG certified
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Program sponsors J-1 visa only
We do not offer any externship or observership rotations in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.