- Platelet Storage Pool Deficiency Analysis
- Diagnostic Electron Microscopy Services
- For Researchers
- For Students
- Equipment and Facility
- Image Bank
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Clinical Services in Pathology
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Home
Health Science Campus
Block Health Science
Basement: Room 029
Nasal or Ciliary Mucosal Biopsy Submission:
- Complete and print out the E.M. Requisition Form for Reference Laboratory Testing.
Nasal or Ciliary Mucosal Biopsy Collection:
- Should be placed in Cell or Viral Culture Transport Media. Important: DO NOT FIX the specimen.
- Optimal time for obtaining best results is to send tissue within 1 to 2 hrs of collection.
- Send immediately to Dr. Gunning.
Send biopsy and paperwork to the appropriate Specimen Delivery Address.
A PDF version of the complete instructions for tissue collection can be downloaded here.