Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics
- Educational Conferences
- Pediatric Residency Program
- Pediatric Clerkship for Medical Students
- 2010 Pediatrics for the Practicing Physician Conference
- Adolescent Health Day
- Faculty Development Tools
- Faculty and Department Highlights
- Job/Faculty Positions Available
- Department Contact Information
- Resident Logging Superpage
Contact Us2222 Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Phone: 419.251.8050 firstname.lastname@example.org
The elective rotation in pediatric pulmonology exposes the resident to the evaluation and treatment of a wide number of diseases.
responsibility for developing diagnosis and treatment planning for asthma, bronchiolitis, sleep apnea, pneumonia, airway abnormalities,
cystic fibrosis. In addition to outpatient evaluation and management of patients, the resident interacts daily with the ward
management of pulmonary patients admitted to the primary or consulting pulmonary service. Residents rotate either at Mercy
Mercy Children's Hospital
Ramalinga Reddy, M.D.
Toledo Children's Hospital
Pierre Vauthy, M.D. Bruce Barnett, M.D.