Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics
- Educational Conferences
- Pediatric Residency Program
- Pediatric Clerkship for Medical Students
- Faculty Development Tools
- Faculty and Department Highlights
- Job/Faculty Positions Available
- Department Contact Information
- Resident Logging Superpage
Contact Us2222 Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Phone: 419.251.8050 firstname.lastname@example.org
The elective rotation in pediatric pulmonology exposes the resident to the evaluation
and treatment of a wide number of diseases. There is
responsibility for developing diagnosis and treatment planning for asthma, bronchiolitis,
sleep apnea, pneumonia, airway abnormalities, BPD and
cystic fibrosis. In addition to outpatient evaluation and management of patients,
the resident interacts daily with the ward team, coordinating
management of pulmonary patients admitted to the primary or consulting pulmonary service.
Residents rotate either at Mercy or Toledo
Mercy Children's Hospital
Ramalinga Reddy, M.D.
Toledo Children's Hospital
Pierre Vauthy, M.D. Bruce Barnett, M.D.