Medical Student Career Advising
The Office of Student Affairs at The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences (UTCOM) is your hub for career and residency advising!
We are responsible for small- and large-group career planning programming as well as individual, one-on-one counseling. UTCOM's systematic approach to career advising and residency counseling spans all four years of medical school. Programming begins with M1 orientation and lasts through graduation, tailored to critical junctures and transitions over the course of your medical school career.
OSA CAREER ADVISING RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Career Advising Resources Project
- Career Advising Teams
- Medical Mentoring Program
- Summer Opportunities for Medical Career Development
- Student organizations
- One-on-one career advising appointments
- Professional and career development workshops:
- Class of 2017: Residency Application Process Session July 6, 6:00pm, 1200 Collier Building. Light dinner served 5:30pm
- PLEASE COMPLETE THE PRE-SESSION SURVEY BY JULY 1.