- Environmental Sciences Home
- Career Paths & Opportunities
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Faculty, Staff, Students
- Faculty Research Interests
- Facilities & Research Equipment
- Student Services
- DEPARTMENT RESOURCES
- ES Seminar Schedule
- Computer Lab & MacBook Cart Reservations & Calendar
- Science Day 2014
TOLEDO PEREGRINE PROJECT
- Our Department is proud the host the Toledo Peregrine Project with live audio/video of the peregrine falcon nest at the top of University Hall! Learn about falcons and support the fal-cam!
- College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics (NSM)
- NSM College Catalog
- UT Academic Calendar
- UT Campus Map (PDF)
To apply to the UT-URM program, please prepare and submit the following:
- Application for the University of Toledo Undergraduate Research and Mentoring Program. Download the form (PDF)
- Atyped, one-half to one-page statement of purpose that outlines your research interests and reasons for applying to the URM program. Be sure to indicate in this statement of purpose which faculty mentor you wish to work with and what type of project you wish to be involved with. This will require you to contact a faculty member in either the Department of Environmental Sciences or Department of Geography and Planning and discuss with them your interest in their research.
- Signed letters of recommendation from two individuals who can assess your ability and dedication to participate in the research program. One of these recommendation letters must be from your potential URM mentor. Please make every attempt to have someone from within the academic setting serve as the second reference.
- Acurrent University of Toledo transcript. You can print an unofficial copy from your myUT portal.
- Aresume summarizing your scholastic accomplishments and skills. Download a sample resume (PDF)
Please send all of these items in a single package to:
Dr. Von Sigler
Department of Environmental Sciences
2801 W. Bancroft MS 604
Toledo, OH 43606
Or the items can be delivered directly to Dr. Sigler in the Bowman-Oddy building, room 3086-G
The deadline for application material submission is Friday, March 5th, 2010.