- About the College of Nursing
- Assessment Plan
- Community of Nurse Preceptors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Pre-Nursing Student Organization
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
|Course Title||More Information|
"Basic Cardiac Rhythm Recognition and Nursing Interventions"
"Insulin: A Practice Update"
"Legal, Ethical, and Fiscal Issues for the Advanced Practice Nurse with Prescriptive
"Pharmacology for the Advanced Practice Nurse: Evidence for Prescriptive Authority"
The University of Toledo, College of Nursing (#OH-026 2-1-14) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
For more information contact:Deborah Mattin, Ph.D., MBA, MSN, RN
Director, Continuing Nursing Education
The University of Toledo, College of Nursing
Health Science Campus Mail Stop 1026
Toledo, OH 43614-5812