The Meaning of Life - (from Banner's Perspective)
Required Accounting Fields
- Fund - Represents the funding source. Where did the University get the money?
- Organization - Indentifies Who is spending the money.
- Account - How is the money being spent.
- Program - Define What purpose the money is being spent.
- 10 Instruction
- 20 Research
- 30 Public Service
- 40 Academic Support
- 60 Student Services
- 70 Physical Plant Operations
- 80 Student Financial Services
- 90 Auxiliary Services
- 91 Food Services
- 92 Residential Services
- 00 Non-Programmatic Revenue
Account Code Definitions - Chart of Account
Banner / Lawson User Support Information
- FRS/Banner/Lawson Cross Reference Utility
- Lawson E-Requisition Training Manual
- Lawson E-Requisition Approver Training Manual
Applications Log-In Page