Enrollment Operations is a combination of the staffs of undergraduate admission application processing and mail & data entry.
The Enrollment Operations staff processes all undergraduate admission applications for domestic students, enters inquiry data into the system, and prepares related mailings.
The application processing team consists of both full and part-time staff that processes the domestic undergraduate admission applications. Their functions include:
- Entering admission applications, transcripts, test scores, and transfer credit data into our recruitment and student systems.
- Reviewing application information and making admission decisions based upon the University’s established admission requirements.
- Mailing admission decision letters and scanning all application materials.
- Monitoring related student data to ensure data integrity.
The mail & data entry team has part-time staff whose functions include:
- Entering prospective student data collected by our recruitment staff into our recruitment system.
- Processing large recruitment mailings.
The recruitment officers in the various admission offices are happy to assist students or parents with questions about the application process or the status of an application and will work with the Enrollment Operations team when needed to answer questions.
For information on how to apply you may go to http://www.utoledo.edu/admission/apply/
Admission Requirement Information can be found at:
800-5TOLEDO or 419.530.8888