- Adult, Transfer and Military Admission
- Enrollment Management
- Enrollment Operations
- Faculty Services and Help Desk
- Financial Aid
- Instructional Design and Development
- International Admission
- Learning and Academic Technology
- Online Admission
- Online Program Development and Compliance
- Online Student Services
- Rocket Solution Central
- Undergraduate Admission
- UT Online
2801 W. Bancroft Street
Mail Stop 525
The faculty services staff coordinates the delivery of online and blended courses by working with academic departments, University offices, including payroll and human resources (HR), and individual faculty and instructors. Our staff manages all contracts, HR and compensation workflow for part-time instructors teaching online courses. We are responsible for the Web presentation of online course lists, course information pages, and program information pages.
The faculty services staff also coordinates off-site proctored testing for online students at a distance, processes evaluations for online courses, and develops Web applications, pages and forms for the division of enrollment management.
The help desk staff supports Blackboard users across the University community by providing technical assistance over the phone, by chat or e-mail, or face-to-face. We email our online faculty and students regularly with information about Blackboard, our office and services.
Please contact us at 419-530-8835, if you have questions about
- online or blended course development and training,
- course site merges, adding instructors or graduate assistants to your courses,
- pay-scale for courses taught out-of-load and part-time instructors,
- online teaching contracts,
- off-site proctored testing,
- our Web presence,
- deploying and processing course evaluations,
- technical questions or issues with a Blackboard course, related software problems,
- general questions and we will assist you, or find someone who can.
The help desk, 419-530-8835 or email@example.com, is available Monday through Thursday until 8 p.m., Friday until 5 p.m., Saturday via chat from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. and on Sunday evening for return phone calls and chat from 6 until 10 p.m., during the normal semester schedule (excluding breaks and holidays).