University Marketing and Communications

Obtaining a License

Any vendor wishing to produce items with University of Toledo trademarks must be officially licensed through Learfield Licensing Partners.

License Types

    • Standard License –For companies that produce licensed consumer products that will be resold, such as items for sale at retail in local, regional and national retail outlets. This license type includes Internal Usage license.
    • Internal Usage License – For companies that produce licensed consumer products for sale ONLY to University departments and approved campus organizations for internal/non-resale use. All sales must be exempt from royalties (as determined by University licensing policy).

- How to Apply

- Licensees

Last Updated: 4/8/19