- UTC Home
- Welcome Message
- Meet the Team/Contact Us
- Classroom Support Services
- TECH TALKS
- Technology Tools
- Go2Knowledge Webinars
- Student Observer Program
- LIB Guide & Web Resources
- Quick Tip Guides for Creating
- Educational Apps
- Faculty Development
- Office of Assessment, Accreditation and Program Review
- Student Disability Services
- Center for Experiential Learning & Career Development
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Office of the Provost
- Tutoring Resources
- Testing Services
- New Faculty Orientation
University Hall 5120
Mail Stop 934
Take advantage of these resources through our libraries and beyond!
LibGuides are the electronic equivalent to library subject resource guides.
They include links to resources that the library owns or subscribes to, as well as other useful resources available on the web or in print.
This particular guide offers teachers information to develop and hone their skills inside and outside the classroom. Resources have been compiled in several topic areas including teaching, assessment and evaluation, technology, curriculum and research methods.