Tentative Schedule of Classes
This page is intended for Course Scheduling Coordinators only!
Each department should follow the steps below to produce the schedule of classes each semester.
- Review the Schedule of Classes Deadlines paying particular attention to the last day to enter courses without approval from
the College Dean/Provost.
- Run the "Schedule of Classes - Tentative" report from the Web Report Library to review the pages for the subject codes in your department. If you need access to
the Web Report Library, complete the Web Report Library Access Request checking the Student General Folder on page 2. If you need a report run for you before
access is granted, contact Joyce Garber or Tasha Woodson in the Registrar's Office
- Make updates, additions and deletions to the schedule in Banner. Be sure to complete
this work by the Schedule of Classes Deadlines.
- Email Joyce Garber at email@example.com when you have completed your work for the schedule each term. Be sure to include
the subject codes you have completed.
- If you need training, please contact Joyce Garber via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding catalog entries in Banner should be directed to Tasha Woodson via email at Tasha.Woodson@utoledo.edu.