Tentative Schedule of Classes
This page is intended for Course Scheduling Coordinators only!
Each department should follow the steps below to produce the schedule of classes each semester.
- Review the Schedule of Classes Deadlines paying particular attention to the last day to enter courses without approval from
the College Dean/Provost.
- Run the "Schedule of Classes - Tentative" report from the Web Report Library to review the pages for the subject codes in your department. If you need access to
the Web Report Library, complete the Web Report Library Access Request checking the Student General Folder on page 2. If you need a report run for you before
access is granted, contact Joyce Garber or Tasha Woodson in the Registrar's Office
- Make updates, additions and deletions to the schedule in Banner. Be sure to complete
this work by the Schedule of Classes Deadlines.
- Email Joyce Garber at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed your work for the schedule each term. Be sure to include
the subject codes you have completed.
- If you need training, please contact Joyce Garber via email at email@example.com.
Tentative Schedule of Classes are available for the following terms. These links will not be updated after 2/15/2016. Tentative Schedule of Classes for future terms should be run through the Web Report Library.
Sections with prerequisites are indicated and details are available in the catalog at http://catalog.utoledo.edu.
Questions regarding catalog entries in Banner should be directed to Tasha Woodson via email at Tasha.Woodson@utoledo.edu.
Schedule of classes for the semester and related problems should be directed to Joyce Garber via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.