- Consortium Calendar
- Enrollment/Degree Verifications
- Exam Schedules
- Faculty Grading and Guides
- Linked Courses
- Loan Deferment Process
- New Student Not Attending
- Ohio In-State Residency
- Schedule of Classes
- Selective Service
- Student Records
- Voter Registration
- Faculty & Staff Resources
Current and Former Students
Last attended Main Campus Fall 2000 to present or Health Science Campus Summer 2006 to present
If you do not need an official transcript and a listing of your coursework will do, use the my UT portal.
- First, login to the myUT portal using your UTAD credentials. If you are unsure of your UTAD username or password,
contact the University's Help Desk at 419.530.2400.
- Locate the View Transcripts link on the Student tab, under My Records.
- Click the View Transcripts link.
- On the screen, input desired transcript information, click Submit.
- Print a copy.
Last attended Main Campus Prior to Fall 2000 or Health Science Campus Prior to Summer 2006
An online unofficial transcript for students who attended prior to fall 2000 is not available. You may, however, order an official transcript at no charge. Complete the Official Transcript Request Form and return it to the Registrar's Office at the address on the form or fax it to 419.530.4828. Additional information about ordering official transcripts is available on this website.
There is no fee for transcripts.
When submitting your course description request you must include the course number, course title and the year the course was taken, (ex: English 101, College Comp. I, Spring of 1985). Also include the mailing address or fax number and attention line of where the descriptions are to be sent. Course descriptions are processed in three business days.
For a recorded message containing transcript-ordering information, call 419.530.2704 or Email a transcript specialist with questions or comments.