- Audiologist vs. Big Box Stores
- Community Gardens
- Exercise Guidelines
- Exercise Plans
- Healthy Eating and Healthy Recipes
- Healthy Meal Preparation
- Newsletter (Rocket Wellness)
- Walking Paths
Some Toledo Gardening Organizations
- Toledo Grows
- Our City in a Garden
- Northwest Ohio Community Garden Resource Guide
- Community Garden at the University Church
Physical Activity for Everyone - Guidelines from the CDC
- Eat Healthy, Be active community workshops from health.gov.
- Check out our Healthy Recipes section
- Lower your blood pressure: Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) is a flexible and balanced eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored
by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI).
- Portion Control and Right Mix of Foods: The USDA's "Choose My Plate" program provides numerous guides to healthy eating, portion sizes, the proper mix of healthy foods, and eating healthy on a budget. Receipes, food plans, and educational videos also reside on the site.