- Rocket Launch New Undergraduates
- Rocket Transition Transfer Students
- Rocket Re-Launch
- New Student Convocation
- CommUTer Connections
- Orientation Leader Application
- Important Information
- Students with Disabilities
- Activate your UTAD Account
- Program Dates
- Change Major
- Orientation Registration
- Placement Tests
- College Contact Information
- Student ID (Rocket Card)
- Mandatory Forms to Complete
- Immunization Requirements
- Reminders/What to Bring
- Orientation Fee
- Area Hotels
- Directions to UT
- Orientation Parking
- Military Service Center Orientation
- Student Legal Services, Inc.
Rocket Hall, Room 1750
- Bookstore Information
- Meal Plans
- Rocket Card
- Residence Life
- Dean of Students
- Student Recreation Center
- Learning Enhancement Center (Tutoring)
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office of Academic Access
- Counseling Center
- Financial Aid
- Rocket Solution Central
- Orientation Presentations
- UT Sustainability Guide
- Student Health Insurance 2012-2013
- Parents and Family Website
Congratulations on your acceptance to The University of Toledo!
We are very excited that you have chosen to pursue your education at UT. Our goal is to ensure that you have the necessary tools and information to successfully begin your educational journey. The first step towards success begins with orientation!
Rocket Launch is a one-day, mandatory orientation program for new students. Students are able to bring a maximum of two
guests to the program. During the program, you will have the opportunity to meet
with your academic adviser, register for courses, complete procedural details such
as obtaining your Rocket Card (student ID), and learn about the many educational opportunities
that UT offers both inside and outside of the classroom.
Make sure you carefully read all information on this website, which will guide you through the Rocket Launch program registration process. You are not finished with the process until you have completed the following steps:
- Activate your UTAD account.
- Complete pre-orientation modules in the online orientation reservation system on the New Student Tab in the myUT Portal prior to registering for a Rocket Launch (orientation) program date.
- Register for a Rocket Launch program date through the online orientation reservation link on the New Student Tab in the myUT Portal.
- Complete all required placement tests prior to attending Rocket Launch.
- Submit a photo online to obtain Student ID (Rocket Card).
- Complete Treasurer Office Forms (FERPA Consent, Title IV Consent, Transfer Excess Financial Aid to the Rocket Card, Direct Deposit Authorization) located on the New Student Tab in the myUT Portal.
- Attend a Rocket Launch (one-day orientation program).
Office of New Student Orientation Programs