- Main Campus Pharmacy
- Health Science Campus Pharmacy
- Faculty/Staff Prescription Benefits
- Student Prescription Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Refill
- Online Forms
- Feedback Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- UTCare Pharmacy
- Student Medical Center
- Health Finder
- Compounding Pharmacy Partners
- Needy Meds (Patient Assistance Programs)
- Benescripts: Employee Prescription Benefit Newsletter
- University of Toledo Human Resources
Health Science OP Pharmacy:
Main Campus OP Pharmacy:
The University of Toledo offers a variety of plans and services for our students. Focusing on student health care is the premier mission of our pharmacies. The UT Outpatient Pharmacies are able to bill multiple insurance plans to assist students throughout their academic career at UT.
For questions about student health insurance, please visit the Student Health Insurance webpage or contact Tonya Tressler at 419-530-3474.
Please let us know how else we can help you. If you have any questions about what to bring to your first visit or how to get a prescription filled, either check out our FAQs or give either of our locations a call: 419-530-3471 for the Main Campus Pharmacy or 419-383-3750 for the Health Science Campus Pharmacy.
We look forward to assisting you!