Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
- Admission Guidelines
- Curriculum (Download pdf)
- Research and Scholarly Activity
- Meet Our Students
- Meet Our Graduates
- Professional Organizations, Research Databases, and Granting Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Care and Outcomes Research Laboratory
- B.S.P.S. Pharmacy Administration major
- Apply through the College of Graduate Studies
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Download Graduate Catalog
- Download Program Brochure
Assistant Dean for Diversity and Community Engagement
- Doctor of Philosophy and Health Care Administration, Northeast Louisiana University
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Northeast Louisiana University
Scope of Practice and Curriculum
Health Care Administration
- Professor of Pharmacy Practice, The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toledo, OH
- Program Director, Division of Pharmacy and Healthcare Administration, The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toledo, OH
- Holiday-Goodman, M., “Access and Health Disparities”, In: Richardson, M, Chant C., Cheng JWM, Chessman KH, Hume AL, Hutchinson LC, et al, eds. Pharmacotherapy Self-Assessment Program, 6th ed. Health Promotion and Maintenance. Lenexa, KS: American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 2008: pgs. 33-50.
- Springer, C., Holiday-Goodman, M., “Prescription Medication Needs Assessment of Toledo/Lucas County CareNet Patients”, Journal of the American Pharmacists Association (JAPhA), Vol. 48, No. 2, March/April 2008, p. 292.
- Holiday-Goodman, M., “Entrepreneurship, resource management, organizational culture, and other “business” factors influencing pharmacy practice change”; Editorial published in Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy 8 (2012), 269- 271. Submitted March 23, 2012; accepted April 25, 2012; published July 2012.
- Jones, K., Blumenthal, D., Burke, J., Condren, M., Hansen, R., Holiday-Goodman, M., and Peterson, C., “Interprofessional Education in Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences at US Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy”, American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2012; 76 (5) Article 80. Submitted October 22, 2011; accepted February 11, 2012; published June 18, 2012.
- Muzumdar J, Holiday-Goodman M, Powers M, Black C. “Evaluating Change in Cultural Competence Knowledge and Confidence of Pharmacy Students: A Quantitative and Qualitative Study Design”, Accepted by The American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2010.
- Vaidya V, Holiday-Goodman M, Pinto S. “Demographic disparities in patient-reported use of inhaled corticosteroids among patients with persistent asthma.” Journal of Asthma and Allergy. August 2010; 2010 (3), 101 – 106.
- Pinto, S., Holiday-Goodman, M., Black, C., Lesch, D., Identifying Factors that affect Patients’ Willingness to Pay for Inhaled Insulin. In Press: Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy; Available online at www.sciencedirect.com.
- Member, Alpha Lambda Delta, Professional Female Honor Society
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Member, Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- Member, Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society
Leadership (current positions)
- Co-Chair, Professional Division Admissions Committee (2000-01 – present)
- Chair, Graduate Admissions Committee, Pharmacy and Healthcare Administration (2000-01 – present)
- Faculty Advisor, Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) 1995-present
- Chair, Human Diversity Committee (2010 – present)