Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- P1 Orientation
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- The Mentoring Collaborative
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall room 1227, Phone: 419.530.2010
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center room 155, Phone: 419.383.1904
Residency Matching Program
Residency candidates and the Institution participate in and adhere to the rules of the Resident Matching Program process.
A current copy of your current curriculum vitae is required. Your curriculum vitae should include the colleges and/or universities attended (including dates), degrees conferred or expected, professional experiences, rotation/clerkship experiences, extracurricular leadership experiences, and other academic and professional achievements.
Letter Of Interest
A letter of interest should include short-term and long-tern professional goals, motivation for residency training, and why you are interested in The University of Toledo Residency Program.
Submit official pharmacy school transcript(s) for all post-secondary pharmacy coursework. Candidates must have graduated from an ACPE-accredited school or college of pharmacy with a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.
Letters of Recommendation
Three letters of recommendation are required. All letters of recommendation must be received by January 15th.
All application materials must be received by January 15th.
An on-site interview at The University of Toledo Medical Center is required.
Residents must be eligible for licensure as a registered pharmacist in the state of Ohio, and are expected to complete the licensure process or apply for reciprocity by the end of July.
How To Apply
To be considered for a Pharmacy Residency at The University of Toledo, you must:
- Be a PharmD graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy by July 1st
- Be eligible for licensure as a registered pharmacist in the state of Ohio, and are expected to complete the licensure process or apply for reciprocity by September 1st
- Be enrolled in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Residency Matching Program. Applications for the matching program may be downloaded from www.natmatch.com/ashprmp. The deadline for match registration is usually in mid-January.
- Complete application through PhORCAS.
- Once your completed application is received and if you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to discuss dates. At this time, you will be given the name and phone number/e-mail address of a current resident who can be contacted to answer any questions you may have. You may also contact the program director regarding any questions about the interview or the program.
- The ASHP Matching Program results are announced in mid-March. If you match at UTMC, you will receive a letter of acceptance soon thereafter.