Professional Studies Bachelor's Degree Overview
Already have an associate’s degree? The University of Toledo has the perfect way to build on your technical foundation.
Our bachelor’s degree in professional studies allows students to combine minors in high-demand business areas with customized programming from University College.
Take classes in UT’s accredited, nationally ranked business college. Develop professional skills in information literacy, interpersonal communication and organizational culture.
All professional studies undergraduates work closely with academic advisers to choose one of three minors:
- E-commerce & information technology
- Entrepreneurship & family/small business
- Professional sales
UT’s University College offers personalized, interdisciplinary degrees and support for adult, military, online, transitional and undecided students.
Professional Studies Bachelor's Degree Highlights
- Adult-friendly services and class scheduling. UToledo’s University College understands the unique needs of non-traditional students.
- Personalized, interdisciplinary degrees. Create a degree that matches your goals.
- Quality professors and leading-edge curriculum. Learn about the three minors you can choose from in an introductory class. Each professional studies student also completes a capstone that synthesizes technical skills with career objectives.
- One of the country’s best business schools. Learn from outstanding faculty in our accredited College of Business and Innovation. UT’s world-class sales program is one of just five accredited sales programs in the U.S.
UToledo professional studies graduates can:
- Successfully implement their own business ideas
- Develop and manage new products and innovations
- Find jobs as web developers, innovation managers, consultants and content managers
Professional Studies Bachelor's Degree Plan of Study
Professional Studies Bachelor’s Degree Sample Classes
- Introduction to Professional Studies
- Career Development
- Principles of Marketing
- Professional Business Communication
View Plan of Study