- My Classes
Search/Register For My Classes
Check My Grades
Request My Transcripts
Apply For Graduation
Registration Help Video
- My Bill
View/Pay My Bill
Create Parent/ Payer Login
Direct Deposit My Refund
Sign Up For Payment Plan
Financial Release (Privacy Release)
Transfer Aid to My Rocket Card
View/Pay Bill Help Video
- My Financial Aid
Apply For Aid
Sign My Promissory Note
My Entrance Counseling
Accept Award Help Video
- My Information
My UT Login
Get My Rocket ID Number
Change My Privacy Information
- Other Resources
Rocket HallRoom 1200
Important Dates and Information
Summer 2013 Bills Activated April 2, 2013
Summer Bills Due May 3, 2013
Summer 2013 begins May 13, 2013
- Last Day Waive Summer 2013 Health Insurance- June 22, 2013
- Fall Registration 2013 Begins March 20, 2013
- Registration Cancellation Frequently Asked Questions
- Consult the UT Finance Brochure on Treasurer's website for questions re tuition and fees
The University of Toledo has automated a number of student services to make it easier for you to get ready for the 2012-13 academic year. Visit the myUT Portal to take care of parking permits, meal plans, Rocket IDs and to pay your bills.
Register your vehicle through the myUT portal with the license plate, make and model of your vehicle. No more hangtags and waiting in line to pick them up. The new parking system will scan license plates and compare them against registered plates for the specific lot.
Pick your favorite photo for your Rocket Card ID, upload it from home and your ID will be ready to pick up within three business days.
And don't forget to sign up for a Meal Plan to eat delicious meals and snacks in between classes. There are five options to choose from.
The University has made it easier for you to pay your student bills online. Also through the myUT portal, you can choose to pay directly from your bank your account with an eCheck or with an accepted credit card (Master Card, Discover or American Express). You can continue to mail payments or deposit them in the drop boxes.
But pay attention to the due dates or a $50 late fee will be charged. If you are concerned about making the full payment, be sure to ask for an installment payment plan to spread out the payments over the term.
Don’t waste time. Let myut.utoledo.edu make it fast and easy to:
- Add/drop courses
- Waive health insurance and legal fees
- Add a parking permit
- Check your grades
- Apply for/accept financial aid and sign promissory notes
- View/pay your bill
- Make deposits to your Rocket Card and check your account balance
- Apply for housing and update meal plans
Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and visit the “My Registration Steps” section of “My Toolkit.” To learn how, login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click the “help” icon. You’ll find a set of easy-to-follow tutorials to guide you.
Waive health insurance and legal fees
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can waive your health insurance and student legal fees. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and visit the “My Registration Steps” section of “My Toolkit.” Click on the appropriate academic period waiver link to access the Online Waiver Form. You’ll find a set of easy-to-follow instructions to guide you.
The University of Toledo requires all undergraduate, graduate, and law students registered for 6 or more on-campus credit hours, and all international and medical students registered for 1 or more credit hours, to have health insurance. If you do not have your own medical insurance, The University of Toledo offers a health plan underwritten by Medical Mutual Insurance Company. The plan provides coverage for Accidents and Sicknesses that occur on and off campus, and includes special cost-saving features to keep the coverage as affordable as possible.
To ensure compliance with the University's insurance requirement, the premium for the health insurance plan will be added to your tuition bill and you will be required to enroll in the University-sponsored plan unless you request to waive the insurance based on proof that you have comparable health insurance coverage through another plan. Students may request to waive their insurance by submitting a Waiver Form through the University’s myUT portal by the applicable deadline. The insurance charge will be removed from your bill when you start the Online Waiver process. If you do not complete the process or if your personal coverage is not considered comparable, the charge will be added back to your account. You will be notified if this occurs.
To complete the Online Waiver, visit the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu. You must then log into the portal using your University account and password. Once in the portal under the Student tab, you should click on the appropriate academic period waiver link to access the Online Waiver form.
For questions about your health insurance, you may contact the Medical Center on Main Campus at 419-530-3474 or Medical Mutual at 800-272-6967.
Enrollment/Waiver Deadline Date:
Spring 2013 January 31, 2013
Add a parking permit (HSC Issued Permits for ’08-’09 academic year will NOT be required to opt-in)
- At myut.utoledo.edu, you can purchase your parking permit. Just login to the myUT
http://myut.utoledo.eduand visit the “More Account Options” link under the “My Accounts” section of “My Toolkit.”
Students with questions about parking permits should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your grades
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can view your most recent grades or review grades from previous semesters. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and visit the “My Records” section of “My Toolkit.”
Apply for/accept financial aid and sign promissory notes
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can accept your financial aid and expedite its allocation. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and visit the “My Financial Aid” section of “My Toolkit.” There are direct links for applying for, accepting, and determining eligibility for financial aid.
To learn how, login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click the “help” icon. You’ll find a set of easy-to-follow tutorials to guide you.
Spring 2013 Bills are not yet activated. Payment is due December 28, 2012 (10 days before start of spring 2013).
To avoid late fees, don’t delay.
Here are some basic steps to follow when applying for federal aid:
- File your FAFSA at: www.FAFSA.ed.gov early.
- Follow UT aid processing weekly through the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu.
- Submit any additional document request to the UT Financial Aid Office as quickly as possible – mailing address: Financial Aid, 2801 W. Bancroft St., MS 314, Toledo, OH 43606-3390.
- Accept Federal Stafford loan awards by logging in to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and selecting “Accept Aid” under “My Financial Aid” in “My Toolkit.”
- To learn more about filing for or accepting financial aid, login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click the “help” icon. You’ll find a set of easy-to-follow tutorials to guide you.
The University will send important information and updates to your official UT email account: email@example.com. Please review this account regularly.
‘Memo’ and ‘Authorized’ Aid - necessary to help reduce the spring balance:
- All UT new and continuing student Stafford loan borrowers must accept the dollar amount they need for the year. (Step number 4 listed above)
- Continuing students - after accepting your loan(s) for the year, the Department of Education verifies your promissory notes. Your loan for spring 2013 will move to the "authorized" status on your billing statement.
- New student - Federal Stafford loan completion is required for authorized aid status:
- Federal Parent Plus Loan - completion required for memo and authorized aid:
- Federal Graduate Plus Loan - completion required for memo and authorized aid:
- Understanding your 2012-13 award notification: Know your rights and responsibilities for each and every aid program that you have in your package. Review “Understanding Your 2012-13 Award Notification” at http://financialaid.utoledo.edu. This site provides valuable information about accepting, declining, and reducing your awards; budgeting; aid programs; descriptions, and delivery of your aid.
View/pay your bill
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can pay all your bills. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click on “View/pay bill” under “My Accounts” in “My Toolkit.”
Spring 2013 bills will be available on myUT. Payment is due by December 28, 2012.
To avoid $50 late fees per month, don’t delay.
Make deposits to your Rocket Card and check your account balance
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can have money deposited to your Rocket Card or check your balances. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click on “Check Rocket Card Balances/Make Deposits” under “My Accounts” in “My Toolkit.”
Apply for housing and update meal plans
At myut.utoledo.edu, you can arrange for on-campus housing or purchase a meal plan. Just login to the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu and click on “Apply/Update Meal Plan” or “Apply for Housing” under “My Housing” in “My Toolkit.”
All requests for spring 2013 meal plan changes must be made by . NOTE: There will be a $50 fee to change spring 2013 meal plans after , Changes can be made at www.mealplans.utoledo.edu . Complete meal plan information also is located at this site including available plans, terms and conditions. Please remember that all on-campus students are required to have a meal plan as part of their lease with Residence Life, with the exception of students belonging to a fraternity or sorority and those residing in McComas Village.
Questions about meal plans should be addressed to MyPic, Rocket Hall Room 1917, by telephone at 419.530.5842 from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or via email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.