Office of Residence Life

Greek Village Housing Application

  • The Greek student housing applications for the 2019/2020 academic year is now available.
  • Before logging in to myUT portal, please read the Housing Contract.
  • Please note that the online housing application is the only one that we offer. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance with your application, please contact the staff in the Office of Residence Life, Ottawa House West; Tel: 419.530.2941.
  • If you are new member to your organization, please contact your Village Resident Adviser to confirm your status has been updated in order to ensure the Greek student housing application is made available to you.
  • If you are new to living on campus, please note you will have to pay a $40 application fee.
  1. Read the Housing Contract
  2. Access the housing application via the myUT portal by selecting "Apply for Housing" under the Student tab.
  3. Click the "here" hyperlink to log into the myUT Housing application.
  4. Click on "Application" tab on the top menu bar.
  5. Select the term (Academic Year 2019-2020).
  6. Refer to the "Application Menu" on the top of the application page for tasks necessary to complete the online housing application.
  7. Be sure to type your initials on the Contract Signature page in order to sign and complete your housing application.
  8. Meet with your Village Resident Adviser to find out what room you have been assigned.


What is myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is an online system that allows single, undergraduate students that have been admitted to The University of Toledo to complete an online housing application.

How do I access myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is accessed through the myUT portal at Log into your myUT portal using your UT username and password.  Complete the necessary payment steps for the $100 housing pre-payment (deposit).  Click the "here" hyperlink to log into the myUT Housing application.  If you need assistance with your username and password, log on to

What if I want to cancel?
If you no longer wish to live on campus, you will need to notify the Office of Residence Life in writing via email to or fax to 419.530.2942 by no later than 9 a.m. on the first day of classes to cancel his/her contract without being charged housing fees. Please note that cancellation fees may apply. Once the contract period begins, a resident must submit a contract release request form no less than 14 days prior to the end of the semester.

Last Updated: 11/13/18