- Future Students
- Current Students
- About Us
- Residence Halls
- Conferences and Guest Housing
- Commuter and Off-Campus Services
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Academic Access
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- University Police Dept.
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
- The Greek student housing applications for the 2014-15 academic year will be available beginning October 30, 2013.
- Before logging in to myUT portal, please read the 2014-2015 Housing Contract.
- Please note that the online housing application is the only one that we offer. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance with your application, please contact the staff in the Office of Residence Life, Ottawa House West – Room 1014; Tel: 419.530.2941.
- If you are new member to your organization, please contact your Village Resident Adviser to confirm your status has been updated in order to ensure the Greek student housing application is made available to you.
- If you are new to living on campus, please note you will have to pay a $40 application fee.
- Access the housing application via the myUT portal.
- Click on "Application" tab on the top menu bar.
- Select the term (Academic Year 2014-2015).
- Refer to the "Application Menu" on the top of the application page for tasks necessary to complete the online housing application.
- Read the 2014-2015 Housing Contract and type your initials in order to sign and complete your housing application.
- Meet with your Village Resident Adviser to find out what room you have been assigned.
What is myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is an online system that allows single, undergraduate students that have been admitted to The University of Toledo to complete an online housing application.
How do I access myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is accessed through the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu. Log into your myUT portal using your UT username and password. If you need assistance with your username and password, log on to http://myut.utoledo.edu/myut/myut_loginhelp.html.
What if I want to cancel?
If you no longer wish to live on campus, you will need to notify the Office of Residence Life in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 419.530.2942 by no later than 9 a.m. on the first day of classes to cancel his/her contract without being charged housing fees. Please note that cancellation fees may apply. Once the contract period begins, a resident must submit a contract release request form no less than 14 days prior to the end of the semester.