Fall and Spring Guest/Intern Housing
- No lease to sign and no housing deposit required
- Stay for one day or for several weeks
- Single bedroom in suite-style housing with a shared living room and bathroom
- Air conditioning, lounges, vending machines and Internet access
- Bed and bath linens provided at an additional cost
- Perfect for research assistants, interns, visitors, students who work in the area, and those between housing commitments
Rates (per night):
|With Linen||Without Linen|
Note: Linen includes sheets, blankets, pillow case, washcloth, towel
To reserve a stay in summer guest housing, please fill out the Guest Housing Application and Release of Information Form to complete the background check. If current address is outside the United States please also complete the International Background Check document.
Background checks can take up to 10 business days to process and guest will not be permitted to stay until a background check has cleared. Please allow additional time for anyone living outside the United States.
For more information, contact the Office of Residence Life at 419.530.2941.