Office for the Student Experience
Our new Rocket Rapid Response program allows you to connect with UT in new ways!
Have a question or concern? Not sure who to call?
What to do? Where to turn?
The Office for the Student Experience (OSE) is a resource for students' questions,
concerns and problems.
The office is a means by which issues may be raised, considered, and/or resolved. Ensuring prompt attention to concerns, the office enhances service to students and helps alleviate unnecessary pressures they face in the achievement of their academic goals. The staff investigates the nature of complaints confidentially and impartially in order to achieve equitable settlements, connecting students to the appropriate party for issue resolution. The Office for the Student Experience Staff serves as a resource in clarifying institutional policies and procedures for students regarding their options.
Contact the Office for the Student Experience if:
- You have a concern and are not sure how to resolve it
- You want to discuss a sensitive issue in confidence
- You have a complaint about an office or service at UT
- You are uncertain whether any UT policies or procedures apply to your situation
- You feel that a policy or procedure has been applied to you unfairly
- You have suggestions for improving UT policies and procedures
The existence of the Office for the Student Experience is a testament to The University of Toledo's commitment to equity, academic excellence, and student success.