Success coaches empower students to thrive academically, personally, and professionally from orientation to graduation. Both in and out of the classroom, coaches support students in maximizing their full potential. As a student, you will have many questions and your success coach is always available as your first point of contact. It is highly recommended that you meet with your success coach at least once a semester.
We encourage you to contact the Center for Success Coaching to connect with your success coach!
Main Office: Rocket Hall 1830, Main Campus
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (appointments preferred)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general questions)
Coaches provide individualized support in areas ranging from, but not limited to:
- Career exploration/career development and goal setting
- Time management, study strategies, and stress management
- Referrals to academic support services and other campus resources
- Assisting with course related concerns including navigating technology, communicating with your professors, etc.
- Student involvement and experiential learning opportunities
- Budgeting and navigating financial processes
What can you expect from your success coach?
- Someone who cares about you as a whole person
- A non-judgmental sounding board who provides honest feedback
- Proactive outreach and communication of key UT dates, deadlines, and events
- Your success coach is like your personal GPS. They offer one-on-one guidance and support as you navigate from where you are now to where you want to be.
visit us on instagram
Academic CalendarSee All Events