We encourage you to contact the Center for Success Coaching
to connect with your success coach
Coaches provide individualized support in areas ranging from, but not limited to:
- Career exploration/career development and goal setting
- Time management, study strategies, and stress management
- Referrals to academic support services and other campus resources
- Assisting with course related concerns including navigating technology, communicating with your professors, etc.
- Student involvement and experiential learning opportunities
- Budgeting and navigating financial processes
What can you expect from your success coach?
- Someone who cares about you as a whole person
- A non-judgmental sounding board who provides honest feedback
- Proactive outreach and communication of key UT dates, deadlines, and events
- Your success coach is like your personal GPS. They offer one-on-one guidance and support as you navigate from where you are now to where you want to be.
visit us on instagram
Academic CalendarSee All Events