College Credit Plus

Books and Supplies

Books: High Schools are responsible for funding textbooks and instructional materials for all College Credit Plus courses.  Your school or district administrators will determine the book return policy specific to your school.

Supplies: Supplies that are required and appear on the syllabus shall be provided by the University and must be returned upon completion of the course.  Failure to do so will result in charges to the student.

Technology Academy - students with teacher

Last Updated: 12/16/19