2016 Admission Requirements for the Jesup Scott Honors College
Here are the overall requirements for direct-from-high school students applying to the Jesup Scott Honors College:
- High school GPA and ACT test score indicative of a well-prepared student, which MUST
meet the required minimum of BOTH a 3.5 high school GPA and a 25 ACT/1150 SAT test score.
- Your academic credentials should be combined with a significant high school leadership
and/or work experience that indicates a high level of motivation and performance that
could translate into high academic performance at the university
- The applicant must apply to the Honors College after being admitted to the University of Toledo with the appropriate GPA and ACT scores. The Honors College application is short, but does include an essay not to exceed 500 words on the following topic: Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?
Here are the overall requirements for current UT students applying to the Jesup Scott Honors College:
- Cumulative college GPA of 3.3
- The student must have completed the first semester of college classes but have earned no more than 60 credit hours
The student must contact an Honors College Success Coach by calling 419-530-6030 to obtain and fill out the Honors College application form for current students.