Fast, convenient and $40 application fee deferred until enrollment. Also for distance-learning students. Learn more
Find out what you need to be admitted into the Jesup Scott Honors College. Learn more
Need help completing your application? Let us help you with some common questions and information regarding your admission application. Learn more
Important DatesHousing Portal is currently open
- January 1, 2014- FAFSA opens (fafsa.ed.gov)
- March 1, 2014 - Priority application and Priority FAFSA deadline
- May 12, 2014 - Summer Session Begins
- June-July 2014 - Rocket Launch Orientation dates
- August 18, 2014 - Fall semester begins
- Complete undergraduate application for admission.
- $40 Application fee is deferred until you enroll at UT!
- Send official high school transcript using transcripts request form.
- Send official ACT/SAT scores: we accept scores on an official high school transcript or from testing center.
- UT's codes are:
- Send official college transcripts if applicable
- Activate MyUT account
- Complete FAFSA
- Apply for Housing
- Schedule Orientation
- Complete placement testing
- Send final transcripts
Admission Requirements for Jesup Scott Honors CollegeFind out what you need to be admitted into the University of Toledo. Learn more.
Completing the FASFAApplying for financial aid can be a confusing process for some students. Watch our FASFA walk through to help make the process easier. Learn more.