Prestige Transfer Scholarship
- Award: Full-tuition renewable scholarship that includes the out-of-state surcharge for students from outside of Ohio and Monroe County, Mich.
- Minimum Requirements: 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA; 30 or more semester hours of transfer credit; transferring from a two year or four year institution.
- Required Documentation: Separate Application and a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Additional Documentation Preferred: Proof of honor society membership
This selective award will be given to six top students transferring to UT based on cumulative transfer GPA, curriculum and financial need. Preference is given to honor society members.
Note: This award is not stackable with the UT Achievement Award or the Transfer Out-of-State
Award. The scholarship is only awarded to students beginning in Fall 2016.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admission Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours, which are figured from all regionally accredited institutions that you have previously attended.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.