Accounting Major Updated Curriculum Fall 2013
Attention ACCT majors – or those wishing to take ACCT courses
As you hopefully read in the College newsletter which went out earlier this month – the ACCT major is updating their curriculum.
- The process is 99.9% through the approval process – BUT fall registration begins 20-Mar-2013
for priority registration groups – so we must take some action now.
- The College and the ACCT Dept feels confident that this upgrade will be approved,
therefore the ACCT 3100 and ACCT 3110 courses previously appearing in the fall course
list will be - “zero-ed” out.
- Once the upgrade has officially been approved, the ACCT 3110 course will be a 4 credit
hour course at the following times (locations are in Stranahan):
ACCT 3110-001 TR 10-11:40 am
ACCT 3110-002 TR 5:30-7:10 pm
- Students currently in ACCT 3100 will go on to ACCT 3110 along with students just beginning
the ACCT major in the fall term.
- Students beginning the major in the fall term – will still need departmental approval to register – as is the current practice.
Please hold these times open as you schedule your other classes. We would hope that registration for these courses will be available by the time when most students are actually able to register later this month or in April. As soon as the courses are available – we will send out a follow-up email.