Military Service Center
- Military Service Center Home
- College of Adult and Lifelong Learning Home
- Student Veterans of America UT Chapter
- GI Bill Processing
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship
- Request Information
- Contact Information
- Apply to UT
- The University of Toledo Veteran's Plaza
- Army ROTC
- Air Force ROTC
- Student Resources/Forms
- Military Recognition Cord
- Online Learning
The University of Toledo will award college credit for non-collegiate educational experiences and courses. Such nontraditional credit includes Advanced Placement (AP), Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), military, portfolio and training credit. Alternative credit will be accepted with the appropriate documentation from the primary source. Credit is posted during the first term of enrollment.
- Training, portfolio and military credit will be evaluated by the appropriate departments
to determine applicability.
- Training, portfolio and military credit are assigned corresponding UT course equivalencies
whenever possible. Courses that do not fulfill specific degree program requirements
may transfer as electives.
- Official Joint Services Transcript requests are available if you have served in the
U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Navy or U.S. Coast Guard to include active duty, reserves or National Guard components. Choose University
of Toledo (On-line Delivery).
- Transcripts for service in the U.S. Air Force to include active duty, reserves or the National Guard component must be obtained from the Community College of the Air Force, and mailed to:
The University of Toledo
Adult, Transfer and Military Admission
2801 West Bancroft Street, Mail Stop 300
Toledo, OH 43606-3390