Performance Assessment Network (PAN) is a customizable talent measurement platform built for the new world of work. Flexible, on demand, with content from 50+ publishers just a click away. Through PAN, you get job assessments & technology in one platform. PAN offers a single point of access to technology enabling clients to automate assessments and processes and has delivered over 20 million assessments and served more than 5,000 customers in over 20 countries.
The University of Toledo Testing Center offers the following assessments for PAN:
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations).
- GPO (Government Printing Office).
- CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection).
- IDC (Institute for Diversity Certification).
- ISOS (Indiana Secretary of State Securities Division).
- JC Penney.
- Jones/NCTI (Satellite Installer and Technician Certifications).
- Qwest/Century Link Communications.
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
- USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Verizon, Safeway SMPI, Safeway Leadership Program, AmeriSave, Caesars Entertainment, Payless, and Psych Associates.
Contact PAN for information about these programs: