- Paralegal Studies Home
- Program Information
- Degrees and Certificates
- Course Syllabi
- Info About Paralegals
- Breaking News -
2013 Paralegal Internship
- Professional Organizations
- Student Organizations
Undergraduate Law Society
- Center for Mediation and Legal Rights
- Advisory Board
- CSJHS Home
Mail Stop 119
John Schlageter, III
All students, full-time or part-time are welcome to join the Undergraduate Law Society and are admitted after completing an application.
Why join the Undergraduate Law Society?
ULS offers students an organization that focuses on law-related learning experiences,
provides social activities that encourage and build student involvement, promotes
personal development and growth, and integrates educational curricular concepts with
real life applications and experiences.
Activities and Services Provided
• Sponsor guest speakers
• Sponsor Mock Trial Program
• Sponsor field trips
• Organize study breaks during exam weeks
• Students acquire information on career options in the field of law
• Students are provided a forum to experience and pursue their law interests
• Students get involved in the community through various service projects
• ULS members can be appointed as representatives to academic committees such as College
Council, Advisory Committee and Student Affairs Committee.
Professor John Schlageter, III, Esq.
College of Social Justice and Human Service- Division of Legal Specialties
2801 West Bancroft Street –Mail Stop 119
Toledo, OH 43606
Phone: (419) 530 7748
E Mail: John.Schlageter@UToledo.edu