- OPERS Legislative Updates
- STRS Legislative Updates
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
UT Works is an initiative developed to help employees of the University of Toledo who lose their jobs through a reduction in force. Through UT Works, additional support is available to displaced employees while they find or prepare for another position within or outside the University.
UT Works Program Description
UT Works Frequently Asked Questions
UT Works Re-employment Opportunities
Job Fairs & External Employment Opportunities
Job Search Engines
Employee Relief Fund Information & Application
E-mail Accounts & Internet Access
UT Works Tuition Fee Waiver Extension
Department of Labor
Reinstatement and Re-employment Rights for State Classified Employees
The links below are provided to assist you in gaining information regarding both policies and processes for separation from the University.
- Frequently Asked Questions -- General
- Employee Benefits -- COBRA, OPERS, Healthcare, 403b/457, Tuition Waiver etc.
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Other University Services -- Rocket Wireless, Rec, Child Care, etc.
- University Policies
- Bargaining Unit Contracts
E-mail your questions to email@example.com or call 419-530-4747 (HRHR) and your call will be directed to the appropriate representative.