Health Science Campus
Facilities Support Building
|April 28th - May 4th|
|The 13th Annual Move Out program is brought to you by Rocket Recycling,
Goodwill of Northwest Ohio and Keep America Beautiful. Give & Go gives students the
opportunity to donate items they no longer want to better the community and the
environment. All items but food and toiletries go to Goodwill
and the rest go to local food pantries and shelters.
|Here's How to Participate|
|1. Gather items you wish to donate.
2. Check to make sure they are on the acceptable item list.
3. Bring to the designated area for your building, usually your front
McComas Village: Donate items at the white Goodwill trailer in Lot 9 between the
hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
4. Place your items in the designated areas
5. Stop by your front desk to get your coupons for both Goodwill and The Oasis!
McComas Village residents will get their coupons from the trailer attendant.
6. Use your coupons and feel good about helping the community and the environment!
|Accepted Items||Not Accepted Items|
|For More Information|
Sustainability Specialist (Interim)
EVS Manager, Residence Life
A partnership between the SEED Initiative & Environmental Services.