Student Shuttle Bus Drivers are the backbone of the Transit Services Department. This position requires driving University owned buses on designated routes. Shuttle bus drivers are responsible for following The University of Toledo Transit Services Department Policies and Procedures.
- Flexible Work Scheduling Around Classes
- Higher Than Average Pay
- Pay-Increase Incentive Program
- On Campus Driver Training
- Paid While You Train
- Must possess a Valid Ohio Drivers License for a minimum of one full calendar year
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be willing to complete and pass the Driver Training Program to acquire a Class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with a "Passenger Endorsement"
- Must speak fluent English, important for radio communication and emergency situations
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA
Interested in Employment?
If you would like more details about becoming a driver please send an email to Diana Watts. Transit Services will contact you and promptly answer your questions. If you would like to apply for a bus driver position fill out an application online.
Thank you for visiting the job opportunities page for Transit Services. Click on the link below to fill out an application. Please verify that all information is correct on your application before you submit it. We look forward to hearing from you. Transit Services will contact you as soon as possible in regards to your application.