- Foundation Home
- Make a Gift
- About Us
- For Donors
- For UT Faculty & Staff
- Publications and Reports
- Contact Us
Driscoll Alumni Center Rm 1002
2801 W Bancroft St MS 319
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Top News Stories
- UT Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Medical College
- UT to Expand and Renovate Larimer Athletic Complex
- Cathy Sheets Gives Back Through Gift Annuity
- Why I Give: Barbara Mauntler
- Lovejoys Hope to Help Students Develop Their Future
- UT Foundation Recognized for Annual Fund, Case Statement
- Jim Findlay: Philanthropist, Friend, and Proud UT Alumnus
- Why I Give: Richard
- Medical Student's Legacy Lives On through Scholarship
- IRA Charitable Rollover: Use It While It's Still Here
- Digital Efforts Cut UTF Costs and Enhance Communication
- Carl Joseph Reading Commons
- New Cancer Center Offers 'Higher Degree of Healing'
- UT Moves Forward with Strategic Plan: Imagine 2017
- UT Institutional Advancement Reaches Out to Alumni
- Why I Give: Bill Bollin
- Sig Ep Alumni Remember UT and a Home Away from Home
- Gateway and Alumni Pavilion Celebrate Grand Openings
- Tips for Year-End Giving
- Year-End Finances at a Glance
- UT Partnering with United Way for Community Hub Program
- Foundation Raises Minimum to Establish Nonendowed Funds
- Tom and Mary Wakefield: Biggest Toledo Fans in Michigan
- UT and ProMedica Join Hands for New Scholarship
- Scholarship Honors Long-Time Professor and Administrator
The University of Toledo, a student-centered public metropolitan research university, integrates learning,
discovery and engagement, enabling students to achieve their highest potential in an environment that embraces and celebrates
respect for individuals and freedom of expression. The University strives for excellence in its service to all constituents,
and commits itself
to the intellectual, cultural and economic development of our community, state, nation and the world.
Points of Pride:
- The student/faculty ratio at UT is 22 to 1.
- Since 1996 UT holds a total of 86 patents. Only Ohio State, Case Western University of Akron and the University of Cincinnati have more patents in the state.
- The University of Toledo has the largest distance learning program in Ohio.
- The University of Toledo has the highest graduation rate of all of Ohio's open enrollment universities.
- The UT National Youth Sports Program was named the best in the U.S. in 2004.