Contact UT DPT
RECRUITMENT ACTIVITIES FOR DPT PROGRAM
Informational sessions are available as follows:
- 3rd Thursday of each month from 6:00-8:00
- 4th Friday of each month from 1:00-3:00
Please call Becky Gwozdz at 419-530-6670 to schedule an appointment.
These sessions will include:
- General introductory information about the profession of physical therapy, including employment and salary opportunities
- Information about appropriate undergraduate degrees that prepare a student for a graduate program in physical therapy
- Information about the graduate DPT program, including admissions criteria
- An opportunity to ask individual questions
- A tour of the DPT labs and classrooms
- A brief, limited tour of the academic area of campus (classroom buildings, student union, etc.)
To schedule a full campus tour either before or after one of the informational sessions or on another day, or to take a virtual tour click here.
Be aware that these tours are geared to the undergraduate student and they include dormitories, the Student Rec Center, and athletic venues. In addition, the tour guides will have limited knowledge about the academic graduate program in PT. However, you will get a comprehensive overview of the campus and of campus life.
For questions, concerns, more information, or to file a complaint regarding the program, contact:
- Michelle Masterson, PT, PhD, Program Director at 419-530-6670 or at email@example.com
- The Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-703-3245. You can also visit the CAPTE website click here. Complaints are submitted to the Department of Accreditation, APTA, 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia, 22314.