- MCMC Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding MCMC
- Medical Services
- Women's Health
- UTMC Family Physicians
- Health Topics and Links
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- UT Outpatient Pharmacy
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Health Insurance Plan Brochure
- Student Health Insurance Plan Benefit Summary
The MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) is an immunization that is given twice in childhood. Typically, as a baby or toddler, and then again at junior high age.
All incoming students (freshmen and transfer) and students residing on campus are required to have official documentation of two MMR immunizations. Your documentation can be obtained from one of the following:
- Acopy of the student's immunization record
- Acopy of the student's baby book
- Acopy of the student's high school documentation
- Acopy of the student's military documentation
Please bring the copy of your chosen documentation to your Rocket Launch or Rocket Transition session, or you may fax it to
the Main Campus Medical
Center at 419-530-3499.
In the event of a confirmed case of one of these three diseases at UT, students who are not in compliance with this policy will be required to move off campus (if they reside in a residence hall) during the inclubation period. In addition, students not in compliance will be restricted from coming to campus to attend classes. Financial responsibility for relocation off campus, and responsibility for making up classwork, is with the student.
If you would like more information about MMR or other communicable diseases, please go to the Center for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov