The Department of Clinical Informatics will support patient care through information management, the design & implementation of multiple software applications and current technology. Clinical Informatics advocates clinical education and research through technology integration. The division has a direct relationship with the clinician in satisfying their informational needs.
Role of Clinical Informatics
- Process Design
- System Design
- Implementation and maintenance of Clinical Computing Systems
- Maintain On-Line Resources
- Problem Solving
Digital Campus; Moving toward a paper-lite electronic medical records.
- Radiology and Cardiology PACS; Picture Archival and Communications System
- Mysis Ambulatory Practice Management & EMR
- Horizon Patient Folder: Enterprise Scanning and Document Management
- Horizon Surgical Manager: Surgical & Perioperative system
- Horizon Business InSight: Data Analytics’; Scorecards
- Horizon Emergency Care: Emergency Tracking Board & Documentation
- Horizon Expert Documentation; Clinical Documentation – Medication Administration
- Horizon Expert Orders: Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)