Graduate Programs in Compliance
Mock LSAt & Information Session
$17,900 TUITION - LOWEST IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, & Indiana
- Law Summer ExamsJuly 18 - 22
- First Day of Fall ClassesMonday, August 22
- Mock LSATSaturday, September 10
- Fall Stranahan Lecture: "A Conversation with Professor John Finnis"(Oxford/Notre Dame)Tuesday, September 20
- Professor Salem interviewed on legal remedies for discrimination against same-sex couples
- Dean Emeritus Steinbock comments on police shootings in 13 ABC story
- Professor Lee Strang quoted by WTOL regarding the upcoming election
- Professor Lee Strang quoted by NBC 24 on Supreme Court abortion ruling
- Professor Rebecca Zietlow quoted by the Blade regarding affirmative action decision
- Professor Geoffrey Rapp quoted in Crain's Cleveland Business
- Law Graduates Roesti and Phipps Receive Carr Writing Awards
- Misty Wood '15 Selected as Winner of CyberWeek Essay Contest
- Toledo Law Commencement Honors Students, Faculty
- Toledo Law Professor Selected For Yale/Stanford/Harvard Junior Faculty Forum
- College of Law Faculty Receive University-Level Awards
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.