Graduate Programs in compliance
Mock LSAt & Information Session
$17,900 TUITION - LOWEST IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, & Indiana
- Charles W. Fornoff Appellate Advocacy Competition Thursday, October 20
- Great Lakes Water ConferenceFriday, November 4
- Professor Lee Strang Quoted by NBC 24 on the Constitutional Rights of Student Athletes
- Professor Eric Chaffee Quoted in The Pennsylvania Record Regarding Securities Arbitration
- Professor Lee Strang Speaks at a Symposium Regarding the Legal Issues Surrounding Assisted Suicide
- Professor Eric Chaffee Quoted by Bloomberg About the Lobbying Restrictions on Nonprofit Entities
- Professor McPeak interviewed by 13ABC on 'The Choking Challenge'
- Professor Zoldan Co-Authors Amicus Brief Utilized by U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Students Argue Insider Trading and Hearsay Exception Questions at 45th Annual Charles W. Fornoff Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Visiting Scholar Delivers Lecture on the Evolution of Legal Rights of Women in China
- Toledo Law Professors Teach U.S. Law in Poland for Second Year
- UT Law Professor Appointed to Commission to Recommend Federal Judge Candidate
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.