College of Law



Contact Us

Main Campus
Law Center

Law Admissions Office
1825 W. Rocket Drive, Suite 1015

Mailing Address
2801 W. Bancroft Street, MS 507
Toledo, OH 43606


Admitted Students


Refer to the College of Law Academic Calendar for a list of important dates for the academic year. 


Upon admission, your Toledo Law Student Identification Number (Rocket ID) will allow you to activate your student account (UTAD) to pay your seat deposit.  

To activate your UTAD account, visit and enter your Rocket ID (as shown on your letter of admission) and date of birth. Complete all requested steps to activate your account, secure your UTAD login and password, and establish your email address. For more information, refer to these step-by-step instructions.

Once your UTAD account is active, you will be able to login to the myUT portal at with your UTAD credentials. Once logged in, select the STUDENT tab, scroll down to MY ACCOUNTS, and select "Law Deposits". 

Seat deposits for fall start students are due by April 15 or within two weeks of receipt of the letter of admission, whichever occurs later.  


Log in to the myUT portal. It is your one-stop resource for paying your law seat deposit, registering for classes, buying a parking permit, requesting your Student ID card and other administrative tasks. The LAW tab includes information most relevant to law students.

Financial Aid

For questions or concerns about financial aid and help with financial planning for law school, visit Law Financial Aid or contact the Law Financial Aid Office at 419.530.7929 or  


The University of Toledo is a suburban campus, and there are numerous safe and reasonably-priced apartments within 5 miles of campus. One bedroom apartments in the Toledo area generally rent for between $400 - $600/month depending on the amenities offered and location. On-campus housing is also an option. There is no designated law or graduate student dorm, so if you choose to live on-campus, you would likely be housed with undergraduate students.

Whether you want to live on or off campus, UToledo has resources to help you with your search. To learn more about on-campus housing, visit Residence Life. The Office of Residence Life is located at 1014 Ottawa House West and is open Monday through Friday from 8:15 am to 5 pm.

For more information about off-campus housing options in and around Toledo, please visit this housing page which includes a list of local apartments that are popular with Toledo Law students.

Military Services

The UToledo Military Service Center is dedicated to helping service members and their families with educational and support services. For more information, visit Military Service Center or contact the office directly at 419.530.VETS (1392). The Military Service Center is located in Rocket Hall, Room 1350 and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.  

Parking Services

No hangtags or hard-to-remove stickers at UToledo! The UToledo parking system is completely automated, but you will need to purchase a student parking permit to park at the Law Center for classes. For more information about student parking permits and to download a campus map, visit Parking Services. Please note that you will be unable to purchase a student parking permit until after you have registered for classes.  


Did you graduate from an Ohio high school, but have lived outside of Ohio for a significant amount of time? The Forever Buckeye program may qualify you for in-state tuition. To learn more about the Forever Buckeye program or other ways to establish Ohio residency, visit the UToledo Office of the Registrar's Ohio In-state Residency or contact the office directly at 419.530.4844. The Office of the Law Registrar is located on the second floor of the Law Center, Room 2000K.

Student DisabiliTy Services 

For information regarding disability services available at UToledo, visit the Office of Student Disability Services and download the Student Disability Services Student Handbook. The website includes pages dedicated especially to the interests of prospective students and their parents. You may contact Student Disability Services directly at 419.530.4981. The Office of Student Disability Services is located in Rocket Hall, Room 1820 and is open Monday through Friday from 8:15 am to 5 pm.


In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.

Last Updated: 4/11/19