Library FormsFor your convenience, we have attempted to gather all of the libraries suggestion and request forms in a single place. Please see linked service and collection pages for more details.
General Suggestions, Feedback, or Comments
The Library welcomes your input on our services, collections, and staff. Please e-mail us
at email@example.com and include contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail) if you wish to
be contacted about your concern.
If you have a comment about the library web site, please e-mail the UT Libraries Webmaster, Wade.Lee@utoledo.edu.
Computer / Database Problems
Ifyou are having a problem with the library's computer systems such as the UT Library Catalog, OhioLINK resources, or the Research Databases, please fill out the Problem Reporting Form.
Circulation & Course Reserves Forms
- Course Reserves Form (.pdf) - To place items on reserve for a class (for instructors), see the Course Reserve Services for Faculty page for more details.
- Proxy Borrower form (.pdf) - To designate an authorized proxy borrower who can use your ID card to check out items.
Interlibrary Loan Forms for requesting items not available in UT Libraries collections
- ILL Loan Request for Books, Microfilm, or Audiovisual Items
- ILL Photocopy Request for Articles or Chapters
- Depository Photocopy Request for items in the Northwest Ohio Book Depository.
Reference & Instruction Forms
- Please see the Ask A Librarian page for reference assistance.
- Ask a Reference Question on Health Science Campus