- Department Introduction
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Dept. Research Areas
- Research Facilities
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Frontiers in Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis Series
- School of Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Saturday Morning Science
- Alumni News
- Donating to Chemistry at UT
- UT Dept. of Safety and Risk Management
- Jobs in Chemistry
- Register Your CV/Resume
- NIST Standard Reference Database
- American Chemical Society
Room: BO 2022
Mail Stop: 602
- Steve Moder is President of the American Scientific Glassblowers Society
- Chemistry Scholarship Forms
- Chemistry Awards Forms
- Saturday morning science schedule
- Prof. Anderson has been awarded an NSF grant - June 25
- Prof. Bigioni published his recent work in the journal Nature Materials
- Profs. Ronning and Sucheck NIH grant highlighted in UTNews.
- Prof Jorgensen Teaching in Germany
- Profs Ronning and Isailovic published their recent work in Nature Communications
- Profs Bigioni and Griffith published their recent work in the journal Nature
- Lorenza Favrot defended her Ph.D. dissertation
- Tien Ho defended his Ph.D. dissertation
- Nicholas Zeringo defended his Ph.D. Disseration
- Rajvinder Kaur defended her M.S. Thesis
- Kevin Clark has been awarded a University Fellowship - Apr 2014
- Dr. Max Funk is the recipient of the 2012 Excellence in Professional Service Award
from the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. Congratulations Dr. Funk!
- Dr. Jared Anderson is the recipient of the 2012 Outstanding Research Award from the
College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. Congratulations Dr. Anderson!
- Dr. Andy Jorgensen has been given the honor of being selected as a Fellow of the American Chemical Society in recognition for his contributions to the ACS community and the chemical sciences.
Congratulations Dr. Jorgensen!
- The UT School for Green Chemistry and Engineering and The Department of Chemistry Announce the hire of Prof. Peter Andreana.