- Directions and Maps
- About the College of Nursing
- CCNE CIPR Resources
- Community of Nurse Preceptors and Mentors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
College of Nursing Spring 2015 Convocation and Commencement
Date: Friday, May 8, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm
Location: Savage Arena
Nursing Career and Job Fair
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- 11 am - 1 pm
- The Radisson Hotel, UT Health Science Campus
- All BSN and APRN students and alumni are invited to attend!
New Simulation Center!
“Changing Practice through Nursing Research”
Call for Abstracts available Oct. 1. Deadline: Jan. 12, 2015
Midwest Nursing Research Conference (MNRS)The Midwest Nursing Research Society 2015 Conference is April 16-19,2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Students at all levels (BSN, MSN, DNP) within the College of Nursing are encouraged to submit abstracts for consideration.
- All students submitting an abstract must work with a faculty member to develop an abstract using the attached criteria.
- Three student abstracts at each level may be submitted to MNRS.
- Students selected to present their posters at the conference must join MNRS at the student rate prior to registering for the conference, and will receive financial assistance for travel and MNRS conference attendance.
- October 17, 2014 – Abstracts due to Kristi Reuille, PhD, RN, faculty coordinator for the MNRS student poster competition.
- October 24, 2014 – Students notified of abstract selection decision following review by selection committee.
- October 31, 2014 – Dr. Reuille submits information about selected students and abstracts to MNRS.
- November 3 – December 1 – Students are responsible for uploading their abstracts to MNRS website during this time. The submission site will remain open until Midnight December 1, 2014.