- About the College of Nursing
- CCNE Resources
- Community of Nurse Preceptors and Mentors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
Oehrtman, S. (Summer 2006). Advanced Practice Nurses: Who are they? Nursing Network, 44(3), 1-2.
Pierce, L. Steiner, V., Hicks, B., Holzaepfel, A. (July/August 2006). Problems of New Caregivers of Persons with Stroke. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31(4), 166-173.
Jacelon, Cynthia S., Pierce, Linda L., Buhrer, Richard. (November/December 2006). Evaluation of the Research Agenda for Rehabilitation Nursing. Rehabilitation Nursing, 31(6), 242-248.
Jacelon, Cynthia S., Pierce, Linda L., Buhrer, Richard. (January/February 2007). Revision of the Rehabilitation Nursing Research Agenda. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32(1), 23-29.
Szirony, T. (2006). Palliative Care. In Elsevier/Mosby. Nursing Online CE Standards-based Nursing Curriculum pp. 00-00). Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier, Inc.